setfocus to a certain textbox whenever show userform
Is there an equivalent to the VB textbox.selectall in Excel VBA? I want to have all the text in a userform textbox highlighted when focus is set back to the textbox after an input error. I have tried the startle and wavelengths methods with no luck.
I have 2 main problems.
1. im try to make my code more general, I have a userform called "UsrFrmChangeRate" with, currently, 5 textbox's in how do I make a loop with each textbox and use the current textbox value.
and 2nd I want to add and remove labels & textboxes to the above mentioned userform, I know how to create a new userform and add controls to it, but to make a new userform and edit a second one seem to be 2 different things.
I have three text boxes to receive dates. If an invalid date is entered, how do I get the cursor to return to the first position of the textbox containing the invalid date. I have tried TextBox 1 2 or 3.SetFocus, but the cursor remains at the position I clicked on after leaving the TextBox. How do I get it to return to the TextBox which needs amendment to its date?
It may seem simple, but it has perplexed me for a few hours, and I've searched the Internet for solutions.
So, I'm trying to set focus on a textbox upon text being entered into a cell. Any ideas? I just don't have the same functions with a cell that I have with a textbox, so for some cells I'd like data to be entered into a textbox instead.
Related Applications & Scripts
ConvincingMail AutoComplete is an ASP.NET AJAX extender that can be attached to any TextBox control, and will associate that control with a popup list to display items that returend by the webservice for the prefix typed into the textbox. The list with suggested items supplied by a web service is positioned under the textbox.
The list with suggested items supplied by a web service is positioned under the textbox.
No Papervision or any other 3D script is used. This is made by my own sphere script of just 2KB. We can change the images on the spheres by xml.
Biggest functionality: Show as many image galleries, news readers, contact forms, video galleries, simple html pages as you want, just via xml.
1. Easily editable, just via xml.
2. Audio files and volume can be controlled via xml.
3. Minimum dimensions for the website can be set. So, that it doesnt go smaller than that.
4. Remains center aligned no matter what resolution we are using.
5. Maximum dimensions to the galleries can be set so that their items do not get beyond than that.
6. Automatic scrolling or scroll-bars are present wherever needed.
7. Site name can be changed via xml. The textbox gets re-sized automatically.
Thinkbox is a simple way to show comments or information from people, staffs, team and clients. Best suited for show client testimonials and show team member information.
A collection of images can be viewed in any ordered sequence using manual/auto slide show script.
- You can switch to any slide using the manual slider options provided.
- You can also set the size and duration of the image show.
- It supports JPEG, TIFF, BMP and PNG formats.
- Try the manual slide show given below.