Printing Frozen panes on every page
I have a worksheet that has become quite wide, and would like to print the sheet so it spans about 30". I am trying to set it up so that I can print 2 or possibly 3 pages with the panes that I have frozen on each page.
ex. Page 1 - A,B,C,D.Z ; Page 2 - A,B,C,AA,AB.AZ etc.
I have the columns left of D frozen, and the rows above 8 frozen and would like to be able to see the headings in those frozen panes on each page.
I have used the freeze pane feature in Excel. So that the top 2 rows and the columns have been frozen....
When clicking on Print Preview, I want the frozen panes to be printed on every page... currently when printing it doesn't hold the frozen panes on each page....
I have attached the worksheet I am using currently
Please note that it works in 'Nurse' worksheet and not for 'Summary Top Sheet'
How do I make my frozen panes/rows print at the top of each page?
I have a group of columns that I've frozen and now I'd like to freeze some rows within those columns.
I have a sheet that has a title and header cells as 2 rows frozen at the top.
I would like those two rows to appear on every printed page.
Related Applications & Scripts
Encrypt HTML files, protect your web pages from unauthorized copy.
- Encrypt HTML source code with strong encryption algorithm.
- The protected page will have the same appearance as the original one.
- Prevent spam robots from extracting email addresses from your web pages.
- Prevent others from downloading your entire web site on their local hard disk.
- Keep away all web content filters.
- Disable right mouse click, text selection, page printing, off-line page viewing, link address in status bar, IE6 image toolbar and smart tags.
- Support referrer URL check, keep your web page being visited from specific URL.
This simple script insures that your page cannot be captured inside of the frameset of another site. Put it in your page header, and it automatically makes your page the parent or 'top' page in the browser.
- Full Screen Preview;
- Change Book Width Total Page left and page right;
- Change Book Height;
- Scale Content True or False;
- Book Start From 0 or 1;
- Book Start from left True or false;
- Auto Flip;
- Flip Book On Click true or false;
- Dynamic Shadow Depth;
- Page Move Speed;
- Page Close Speed;
- Page Flip Sound;
- Page Background Color;
- Page Load On demand true or false;
- Cache Pages true or false;
- Cache Size No. of page;
- Preloader Type Circle or Line.
Printing webpages is great, but every browser renders a page differently. This can cause problems if you need to be able to print a page that looks the same no matter what platform or browser is being used. Additionally, PDF files can be searched and browsed as a sort of notebook, making it a useful file format for large text files.
HTML_ToPDF is a PHP class that makes it easy to convert HTML documents to PDF files on the fly. HTML_ToPDF grew out of the need to convert HTML files (which are easy to create) to PDF files (which are not so easy to create) fast and easily.