My excel spreadsheet won't print or print preview all the pages?
I have a Macro that sorts data then gives me a print preview to confirm I agree with results, IE manually resolve ties, not common. In order to print from that view I need to exit preview - click on excel button - select print - select print type - agree to printer,nr, etc - finally print.
I can not get a printer icon on the print preview window active.
Bottom line - What is the shortest way to print from print preview?
in the attached file when I tried to print it, I saw in the print preview it was going to print like a 100 pages. I changed it around a bit so it wont print just blank space. but the settings are still a bit messed up. if you goto preview you see that page one is only taking up about half the page, while I want the width to take up the whole thing. why would this be?
also originally when I went to page break preview, the print area was going down to like the 200th row. to modify this I grabbed the bottom of the page in the preview and dragged up. but that took a lung time. I then compensated by just erasing the blank space in between. was there a faster way to make the page break preview just print, say, the first page, when its initial selection is thousands of lines?
I'm using excel 2003 and created a vertical bar (far left) in cell A1:A57 in the attached sheet. For some reason, when printed or print preview grids (in middle) do not show. I've tried to re-create it, copy and paste from another sheet w/o any success.
I have a club logo in my spreadsheet with members names. The logo is a normal jpeg file, in colour, but when I do a print preview and print it I keep getting it in gray tone, no colour !
Does anyone know what the problem is, please ? . Roger
I have a 16-page worksheet. When I try to print or go into print preview, it
shows the document is 160 pages. Upon review, it looks like it's just printing 10 copies of the 16 page worksheet, but ONLY 1 COPY is chosen. This
doesn't happen with any other file/worksheet, and can't find why on this one.
Related Applications & Scripts
PrintPress is a WordPress plugin that creates a more printer-friendly version of your posts for those that are frequently printed. By simply appending /print/ on the end of a blog post, you will be presented with a clean version of your post without your theme so itll print out much better.
-Print Template: The plug-in comes with an elegant and simple print template.
-Template Editor: You can edit your template, change the HTML and CSS code, and use multiple variables in it.
-Media Filter: Automatically filter videos and images from your print pages.
-Smart URL : The plug-in detects your Permalink structure and use the right URL for your print pages.
Offer a printer friendly page to your visitors. When your visitor clicks on the printer icon, they will be presented with a page with no navigation links, images or other items that the user does not require to print.
1) Instantly create Printer Friendly pages
2) No Complex scripting to be setup, just add a link to the script on the page and it becomes printer friendly.
3) Add your own header, footer and copyright messages to the page.
4) Option to remove or keep pictures.
5) Works also on protected pages (members only area)
Light and simple, only 6KB total of two index/print html and one style.css pages.
Google Maps API v.3 is designed to be faster and more applicable for mobile devices and desktop browsers.
Print Acrobat PDF documents directly from your Java programs or applets with or without user intervention. jPDFPrint is a Java library that can load and print PDF documents.
jPDFPrint is built on top of Qoppa Software's proprietary PDF technology so there is no need for any third party software or drivers. Simply call the library from your Java programs and documents can be sent to the printer.
-Print any PDF documents.
-Print with or without user intervention (silent print).
-Print documents from files, URLs or Java input streams.
-Support for PDF 1.7 (latest PDF format).
-No third party software or drivers necessary.
-Flexible printing options.
-Tested on JDK 1.4.2 and above.
The font site script is coded in php/mysql and comes with over 9,300 free fonts.
- Over 9,300 free fonts.
- Written in php/mysql with access to 100% of the source code.
- All pages are created using Apaches mod-rewrite so it looks like over 9,300 flat html pages to the search engines.
- Automatic creation of the font preview images.
- Custom preview images so users can view the font in their own text online.
- Character map for all fonts.
- Contents listing/view link for all font zip files. i.e. any additional readme/txt files in the distribution.
- Basic admin area to upload new fonts. From this the previews, contents listing etc are all automatically created.
- User rating for each font.
- Total downloads for each font.
- Overall downloads by day/all time displayed in the top right of the pages.
- Browse page organised by letter.
- Search page.
- Admin maintenance - clear font preview cache.
- Control preview font size via config.
- Control preview text via config. Use the font name or your own text -