Making part of the text in a cell bold
here's the problem I have. I have a document with words and their translations, i.e :
der Anwalt,- e -solicitor
der Fahrstuhl,- e -lift
Now the German part is in bold and the English part is not in bold, however all the words (English and German) are in one cell.
Is there some sort of way to split the cell depending on whether or not the cell is bold ?
How do I format part of a cell bold that combined other cells?
I have combined strings from various cells into one cell. I just want one of the strings bold. How do I do that?
I was wondering if there was anyway to determine if a particular segment of text (from a cell) is italic or bold?
The idea is that I test a cell's contents (all text) and when I reach a piece that's in bold I add and to the beginning and end of that piece of text and likewise with Italic parts.
I haven't been able to find a function nor write a vba function to do this yet?
Is it possible to put some kind of function within a formula that makes the desired text bold?
I don't want all of the cells text to be bold. Just certain bits.
However I don't appear to be able to find a bold function?
I need to figure out how to make certain text bold in a comment using vba. I'm making it so it adds a comment that looks like this:
I've searched other forums and none have helped. I need to do this in vba.
Related Applications & Scripts
a) Rich Text Editor is a multi-platform, compatible script..
b) Allows WYSIWYG HTML TextArea replacement.
c) Provides Advanced text editing.
d) Simple and easy to implement into any existing content management system or other web application.
f) Just copy and paste the code to make use of the script.
- Ability to format text using standard HTML tags such as the colour and size of text and also bold, italics, underline and hyperlinks via XML file.
- Ability to use images in text via XML file.
- Nice animation.
Discover how you can magically increase the value of your content in a matter of seconds by turning your keywords into Money Making affiliate links and powerfully effective Anchor text.
- Converts the keywords in your .html, .php, or .txt documents into money making affiliate links and powerfully effective anchor text.
- Automatically converts your text files to html to make the links clickable
- Works Great with XsitePro sites, Article Site Generators, and other Site/Page builders that create static .htm and .html pages.
- Super easy Interface makes it a snap to use
- Can choose to have links open in a new window
- Windows based program creates "hard links" that search engine will follow
- Can automatically "cloak" the affiliat links created in your pages.
- Ability to format text for each image using standard HTML tags such as the colour and size of text and also bold, italics, underline and hyperlinks via XML file.
- Can display an unlimited number of images.
- Can display different sizes images.
- Ability to navigate to other images with numbered buttons but also with the buttons for big images.
- Nice animation for large images and buttons .
The main concept of this plugin is to hide part your post/page content(wrapped by the [restrict] and [/restrict] shortcode), so that visitor need to unlock it by leaving a comment, and receive a email after that.
- [restrict] and [/restrict] shortcode to hide part of content
- Set where to leave a comment, by id attribute of the [restrict] shortcode
- Set the display text on hidden part of content, by text attribute oh the [restrict] shortcode
- set the email content, including the subject, content, and footer
- Change the colors of the different parts of email, including the body background, text, and footer background