Lookup in multiple rows
I'm trying to get a result of all rows in a table that has the same lookup value.
I want to look for David and that the result will be all rows that starts with David:
I tried using vlookup but it always returns the first row.
Anybody has an idea?
I am after some help to lookup data please see attached file.
In each "Group" tab, I want to show the corresponding data for all columns in the "Data" tab. Hi have manually copied the red text into each "Group" tab to show what I would like to see. Essentially, I would like a formula to lookup by value (A, B or C) and the corresponding text or by entire row.
I am using this formula
to extract data from a table, however, the cuts id in F4 is also repeated further down the table with different values in B;D.
This type of lookup only returns the first instance.
Can anyone point me into the right direction of a formula which will pick up multiple instances. I've got a feeling that its an if rows countif small index match type one!
I am trying to create a lookup that will evaluate two variables. From "sheet1" lookup the first variable which can be considered a unique account (this would not change), and the lookup for the second variable is a date (which would change). The source of the lookup will be "sheet2" (example attached). In that example the desired result is 4.375 Tried various iterations but none work. Thoughts anyone?
Hoping someone might be able to help me with this. Not sure if it is possible.
I have a sheet which shows which consultant is working on a given project in a given week.
As the sheet is organized by project, a consultants name can appear multiple times if they finish on one and move on to another.
On a separate sheet I am trying to show the availability of the consultants by drawing on the data in the first sheet.
Unfortunately vlookup only gives me the first value and index requires unique values.
Attached is an example spreadsheet. I am trying to combine the data from sheet 1 into sheet 2.
Related Applications & Scripts
SkDNS ActiveX Control is a DNS (Domain Name Service) ActiveX control that can be used for network diagnosing, troubleshooting, and monitoring.
The Magneto Software DNS (Domain Name Service) ActiveX Control (SkDNS.OCX) allows developers to integrate the DNS protocol message sending capability into their applications.
It can be used from any 32-bit Windows development environment, including Visual Basic, Visual C++, and Delphi.
SkDNS ActiveX Control is compliant with RFC 1034 and RFC 1035.
It can retrieve information about the host/domain by performing a general DNS lookup, or to list addresses in specified domain by performing an AFXR (special zone transfer) lookup. SkDNS ActiveX
Control is capable of performing multiple general DNS lookups and/or multiple AFXR requests simultaneously.
Lookup Runner is a PHP script to help you run zip code locator section at your website.
Lookup Runner allows your website visitors provide a zip (postal) code, then it searches for dealers, stores, hotels, restaurants, ATMs, etc, within a certain distance of this zip code.
Looking for store locator script? Lookup Runner searches within specified distance range and returns approximate distance to matching locations. One of the key benefits of Lookup Runner is the ability to work with almost any country - we provide zip code information.
We constantly add new features and options to provide the dependable store locator software solution at reasonable price
PHP Contact Form, Multiple E-Mail. Flash PHP contact form XML driven, which means you can easily edit settings like company name, emails, description.
Sams Whois is a free php class with supporting scripts which make adding a domain name whois lookup to your website incredibly simple.
- All major tlds supported (including com, net, org, info, biz, us, co.uk, org.uk, etc).
- Optionally automatically redirect a query to the authoritative whois server for a tld where appropriate (.com and .net).
- CSS-based design for easy integration with your existing website design.
- Free to use (see the licence page for full details)
- Can cache whois lookup results for a specified amount of time, reducing bandwidth and system usage.
- Optionally require users to enter a randomly generated code, displayed as an image, for each lookup to stop people using scripts to abuse the system.
- Comes with a detailed and heavily commented example script fully illustrating usage.
- Easy installation Basic version requires only 1 line of code. View the quickstart guide here.
- Optionally clean whois data of extraneous text (for some tlds).
- Easily limit which tlds are supported with one line of code.
- Optionally hilight main fields in the whois data for extra clarity.
Add customizable webmaster tools to your website. Tools include DNS, Reverse DNS, HTTP Header Lookup, Keyword Density, Spider Simulator.
- Output can be customized with included CSS file attributes.
- Includes 5 powerful tools: DNS, Reverse DNS, HTTP Header, Keyword Density, Spider Simulator