If Date In Cell Is Greater Than Todays
Just a quick question, if on a spreadsheet in for example Cel D1 I wanted todays date, and everytime I open that spreadsheet I want D1 to automatically update to that days date, how would I do this?
In excel 2010 how do I enter todays date in a cell other than where the formula to add todays date is. For example: the formula =Today() is in A1 but I want the date to be displayed in C3.
I have a log sheet that is done annually to record reported injuries. I am trying to restrict the "date" field to only accept dates in the year of the log, i.e. 2011 for the current years log and dates that are not in the future, i.e. not greater than todays date. The log has a cell at the top of the page for the log year (currently cell value is 2011) I am using the data validation for between dates and have the start date set as equal to Jan 1 of the cell reference, (currently 1/1/11) and the end date as Dec 31 of the cell reference, (currently 12/31/11) but how do I include a validation to ensure that the date entered is not in the future, i.e. greater than todays date?
I need to make todays date as a constant so when I drag the formula down the cells used in calculating the cell with todays date does not change.
Could someone please tell me where Im going wrong
All Im trying to do is to insert todays date in a column should there be a value in a different column ie:
if B4 has an entry in it, then k4 has todays date inserted.
Im trying (in k4): =if(B4>0,()today,"") which throws up an error
Related Applications & Scripts
- Calendar can display events in a month grid or days stack.
- Calendar supports multiday events. Meaning the event can be repeated over multiple consecutive days, including over 2 consecutive months if needed.
- Each event can have its own color for easier grouping of the events or you can apply universal color to it.
- Calendar supports Sunday to Saturday and Monday to Sunday layout.
- Each day can have virtually unlimited amount of events.
- Events can be time stamped for users to know when event takes place.
- Event can auto open if its date equals todays date.
- All data is stored in external XML file.
- Width and height are 305px and 405px.
This is a simple component that can be added to an application showing the current date (or a selected date).
It is easily skinnable using flex css styles.
A date picker/date chooser component in flash as3which adobe skip to add in component library !
- An easy to use drag and drop on text field component
- fully customisable
- Background Color
- Calendar Placement
- Date Format
- Icon Placement
- and much more!!!
Cartolina.java is a java servlet used to add e-cards services to your site. With Cartolina.java users can choose an image, and setting few parameters send an e-card to a friend.
Cartolina.java is a servlet, that is a java application that runs on a server. To run the servlet your web server needs a java virtual machine and a servlet engine. Cartolina requires java 1.2 or greater, and runs on tomcat 4 or greater.