how to switch x and y axis
How do I switch the X axis data to be on the Y and vice versa?
How do I switch (change) info from the axis's and legend around? How do
I move info from the axis, if I want - to the legend, and then move the legend info to the axis's?
I have a line chart no problem. Values as usual up the vertical axis and labels along the bottom horizontal axis. I would really like to switch these around and have my labels going up the vertical.
Using Excel 2007, everytime I refresh pivot table data, my charts lose almost
all of the formatting (ex. axis will disappear and chart type will revert from lines to columns).
Most annoying problem I have when this happens is the primary Y axis moves from the left side to the right side of the chart, and when I re-introduce the secondary Y axis, it will appear on the left. How can I easily move the primary Y axis back to the left side of the chart or switch the two axes?
I've tried choosing Layout - Axes to hide and re-display the axes but this
I am plotting Target vs Actual completion dates for a project management S-Curve, using Excel. Since both data columns are "dates", Excel wants to use
"dates" on the Value Axis (Y), while putting the Task #s on the X axis. How
do I switch axis' so that time runs horizontally on the X axis, with the Task
Related Applications & Scripts
Click these light switches to toggle them from on to off. This animation is at 30fps. The code is setup so you can easily attach your custom functions within each button press, whether youre turning the switch on or off. Use this to control lights, or sounds, etc. Anything that has a Boolean value can perfectly be controlled by these switches.
Switch form is a simple animated form with three very common forms. The user can change form without loading a new page. You only need to alter few CSS rules to completely change their appearance and perfectly match them to your website.
- Customize through CSS
- Easy implementation
- Browser Compatibility: FF 3 .6+, IE7 , IE8, Chrome, Safari 5 and Opera.
One of the most versatile scripts of its kind, we created this one to compact arbitrary content on your page so they're expandable on demand. This allows you to save space within your webpage and even add to the aesthetics of the webpage's design in many cases. What sets this script apart from most other you'll find are the following features:
- Supports multiple "groups" of switch contents on the same page, each with their own independent settings.
- Decide whether to collapse previous content when expanding the current, so only one content can be open at any time.
- Specify arbitrary HTML to prefix the headers to indicate open and closed states, such as an open and closed bullet image.
- Ability for certain headers to get its contents remotely from an external file on the server via Ajax, fetched only when header is expanded.
- Set the color of the headers when its content is open or closed, respectively.
- Supports persistence of content states using session or non-session cookies, so navigating away from the page and revisiting it won't reset their states.
- Specify which contents (if any) should be expanded by default. Note that cookie feature if enabled overrides this setting.
The Site Switcher is modular application with three components; switcher, assign and dashboard. Any of the three plug-ins can be used on their own, or together. The application lets you create an inter-domain or cross-domain website switcher to easily navigate between different URLs. It can be useful for corporate or other websites where such kind of functionality is required. It can also be quite handy for things like presentations, top-frames, navigation, online documentation etc.
XML banner rotator with delay time, menuPosition, textPostion, and more features,total 17 settings parameters available in the xml file.
1. Vector based
3. Easy to use
4. You can set Menu Position at Top, Buttom, Left, Right
5. You can set Text Position at Top, Buttom, Left, Right
6. Auto Switch or not
7. Pause Auto Switch on mouse over or not
8. You can load JPEG , PNG , GIF images and SWF files