I think I can reach my goal but with many complicated steps - all probably summarised in a simple function !
I have two columns of data :
Soundings, Mass :
the iterations of my known column of data, (the soundings), is first 0.7 and thereafter 0.3.
I need to examine the data to increments of 0.1, and hence spread it out over far more iterations.
Any good ways of doing this that you know of ?
I have constructed a graph which consists of plots joined by a line (basic line graph). How do I find the value of a point on that graph (if x = 0.37 then y = ?) other than printing the graph off and manually drawing the lines
I have the following columns
V3/rootT3=11.984 which is not in the table
I need to retrieve the Q3 from a long table looks as following
V / Root.T Q
As you can see 11.984 dose not exists
I need to extrapolate between any tow columns in V / Root.T and return the answer Q to Q3 cell
I have a set of points on a graph(positive slope). It stops and the next point jumps up by 14 y-axis values. From there the new line starts with a positive slope. I need to create a vertical line starting at the last point before the points jump on the x-axis. This line will allow me to connect the two separate slopes.
I was wondering if it is possible to extrapolate the x value from a given y value on a scatter plot graph?
I would like to extrapolate the value from the trendline produced using the 'moving average' trendline. The trendline is sigmoid shaped This trendline doesn't let me produce an equation so I can't figure out the x value that way If I can't find the x value of the trendline, even the line formed by the data points would be good
Related Applications & Scripts
This is a children action / puzzle game in which your mission is to collect magic stars in order to create magic potions based on a random generated formula
If you get the wrong mix the formula is recrated and you loose morale points.
If you get the right formula you gain morale points ( up to 3 )
The game ends after you loose all the morale points.
Countdown timer for Formula 1 Races. Completely customisable. All race dates and times are stored in an customisable XML file. It will countdown to all sessions by itself. There is no need to refresh the page the counter will automatically update.
The counter is currently set up to countdown to every Formula One session at each Grand Prix. It will count to both Friday Practice sessions, Saturday Practice, Qualifying and the Race. When each session is in progress, the counter will show Event In Progress and this will automatically start counting down to the next session once the current one is finished.
Calculate your product prices based on the Cost + Price Markup formula. Cost Based Pricing extension for Magento will enable you to specify the cost and price markup for each product. The extension makes it easy to manage prices: you can define the rules that would automatically trigger the markup change according to the sales level, and once the markup is changed, all prices are also automatically updated.
Cost Based Pricing features:
- Enables Admin to specify product cost and price markup (either fixed or %);
- Calculates product prices based on the Cost + Price Markup formula and displays the prices in product catalog;
- Price for each product can be either calculated automatically or entered manually by Admin;
- Recalculates the prices when price markup is changed;
- Enables Admin to define rules for automatic price markup adjustment depending on the sales level;
- Comes with a User Manual;
- The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
- plays continuously, after it had played all the tracks it will start all over again
- this is a streaming mp3 player which means that the song will start playing before it has fully loaded
- the progress ball will move even before the song has fully loaded, the aprx length of the song it's calculated using a special formula