Excel VBA Userform Close
I have a macro with userform, how to inactivate default close button of the userform(top right corner button). Because I just want user to close the form using command button that I have provided.
What is the simplest way to to close a userform when the mouse moves beyond the edges of a userform?
My problem is with the autofilter
What is my problem?
when I use the find button in a userform created in VBA, the autofilter is disable automatically in the worksheet without my intervention the close button disable too the autofilter in the worksheet.
What is my question?
How I can Troubleshooting my application to never disable the autofilter when the users use the userform especially the find button and the close button
Does anyone know how to disable the X on the top right corner of a UserForm so that when a user clicks on it to close the form, they get a message saying "Please use the Exit button" (which is a macro button on the form itself)
I have a userform that will create a new workbook. When I finish entering the data in the userform I populate some cells in the new workbook with the data and then close it. I then want to open another userform in my original workbook. However whenever I try to open the userform I get an error. I think that it is because it is trying to open the userform in the newly created workbook and not the original.
How can I load a userform from the original workbo
Related Applications & Scripts
The skurrilewelt UploadWidget is a little light weight (only 10 kb) tool that can be easily used as a standalone uploader on websites or plugged into in your webapplication.
The preview shows, how the plugin is presented in a website. Click Browse, to select multiple files to upload. Click Close and the uploader will disappear. (Close option only works, if the widget is used in a flash dialog box in a flash application).
Here is an animated map of links which you can use as list of links,sitemap, menu or anything in which links are listed. It is XML driven and fully controllable. Here are some features that you can edit without recompiling:
- define types of links
- specify legend names for these types
- specify mouseover and mouseout colors for each type
- change alpha value for inactive nodes when a node is hovered (1-100)
- specify the exact time for node movements (transitions)
- specify color and thickness of the connecting lines
- specify how much a node will enlarge when the mouse is over it
- specify node names, links and default positions
- define linkages of a node with other nodes
- open or close the option of moving nodes in the neighbourhood with the hovered node
- open or close the option of showing legend or not
Social Traffic Pop is finally here. Requested by tons of other Traffic Pop buyers, Social Traffic Pop combines 3 of the most powerful social media tools to make one of the best social media marketing tools ever. Social Traffic Pop builds on everything that made the original Facebook Traffic Pop such a hit and takes it to the next level. Make Google, Facebook, and Twitter your slave and become a social media slayer over night!
- Combined reach of over 1.4 BILLION social media accounts.
- Completely locks all page usability until popup is closed or a social action is completed.
- Popup stays centered as the user scrolls up and down.
- Optional close button.
- Optional advanced close features allow visitors to close the popup by clicking outside of the popup area or by pressing the escape key.
- Cookies remember which users have not completed a social action.
- Like Button and Google +1 with dependent URL configurations.
- Support for both of Twitters Follow and Tweet buttons.
- Setup takes literally seconds!
- 100% customizable CSS.
- Configure everything from the beautiful built in settings panel.
- Set background opacity right from the settings.
- Works on all sites big and small.
More robust than a regular menu bar, this flexible menu script lets you add a multi level drop down menu to any link on the page. A close relative of Flex Level Pop Up Menu, each menu can either drop down or to the right of the anchor element (useful when the link is a side bar link). The menus intelligently reposition themselves when too close to the browser edges. Structure wise each drop down menu is simply defined as a regular nested UL on the page, making it very intuitive to set up, not to mention search engine friendly. Lets run down the script's features:
- Lets you associate a multi level drop down menu to any link on the page, by inserting the custom attribute "data-flexmenu" inside the link.
- Control whether the menu drops down or to the right of the anchor link, through the use of the custom attribute "data-dir".
- Ability to fine tune the position of the drop down menu relative to the .anchor link, by specifying a custom x and y offset using the attribute "data-offsets".
- Each drop down menu is simply defined as a regular, hidden nested UL on the page.
- Main and sub menus repositions themselves when too close to the right or bottom edges of the browser window so they remain in view.
- Ability to customize the expand animation speed.
- Ability to specify the delay before each menu and its sub menus appear/ disappear when the mouse rolls over and out of them.
PC Performance is a software program, which will tell you if your system processor and memory are filled to the rim. The program is small and stays out of the way. It makes it easy for you to keep a close eye on your PC's health. It monitors your computers CPU, ram and hard drive space. The options of the programs will let you change update speed and transparency. The program is really simple and easy to use.
With this software program you will never be caught unawares of your computer's condition. You will always know how much memory and hard drive space you have left and if you are about to go over. When you don't have enough memory there are many tasks your computer will not be able to perform. You will be limited as to what you can do on your computer. If the CPU fails, you and your computer will not be able to do anything. You will have to replace the computer because as a rule the motherboard is the most expensive part of the computer. When the CPU is gone, so is the computer. Knowing when your computer is close to having a problem you will be able to take some preventative measures. By taking those preventative measures you may forego a major catastrophe. You will have been forewarned in enough time maybe to stop it totally. This could save you time and money, plus a lot of stress and frustration.