Custom Views Not Remembering column width - Excel 2010
I would like to create a dropdown box that shows a list of previously created custom views. On selection the worksheet would display that view.
How can this be done?
I'm using custom views and I have 19 tabs that reference each other - one tab has a graph and a pie chart. As soon as I try to protect any of the worksheets I cannot use custom views - a dialog box comes up "Some view settings could not be applied". Is there a way around this? I'm using Excel
I now find that the latest version does not allow tables and custom views to coexist. I have loads of sheets which are driven by ODBC feeds which apparently need to be in a table which then means that all the reporting specifications carried in custom views is no longer possible. Does anyone know of a work around for example how to have data feeds not going into a table but simply an area in the workbo
I see from other posts that there is no way to copy a custom view from one worksheet to another (aside from using "save as" as a work around). My next question then is there any way to display what settings are inherent in a custom view so that I can re-create it in another sheet?
I have been learning how to use the Custom Views. pretty straight forward except that I have a mental block about the Print Settings option. If this feature is de-selected, what is the impact? I cannot see any difference between a custom view which has this feature enabled versus one which has it disabled.
Can anyone enlighten me? All help is always appreciated.
Related Applications & Scripts
XML driven image gallery with 3 different views. Gallery can be implemented into most of the other files. Procedure of configuring gallery is well documented!
- 3 different views; small thumbnails, thumbnails with name, thumbnails with name and description
- Each view can enabled or disabled
- Image will become scrollable if its larger then width or height of the window
- Image can have a description with HTML tags
- Number of thumbs per page can be set in XML file OR
- Number of thumbnails can be calculated during run time(on stage resize)
DnCounter is a simple, yet powerful PHP script engine designed to keeps accurate records about file downloads and views. It uses a back-end database to maintain a persistent register along the time. So, one can tracks down the result of actions intended to improve the site traffic.
Tired of being able to display only a fixed amount of bars? Then you have come to the right place. BarChart allows you to display any number of bars thanks to a slider and custom spacing.
BarChart is an XML driven charting application for displaying bar charts. Simply edit the XML file with your data (bar heights) and your settings (such as spacing, colors, etc). Execute the .swf file and you are done!
- unlimited bars
- scrolling bar with preview
- tooltip for each bar
- main title and sub-title
- custom colors
- custom spacing, width
Highly customizable HTML / CSS driven news list ( or a way to advertise products and special offers ) for your site with multiple categories and autoplay support (AS3 version).
* Fully HTML / CSS driven content and layout
* Multiple news categories defined within XML
* AutoPlay with custom time interval adjutable via XML ( in seconds )
* Custom news list width/height, border color, border size, border transparency, background color, background transparency, cell spacing, cell padding support
* Individual cell transparency, width/height, background color, background transparency support
* External CSS text formatting for text and links;
* Custom library fonts support for individual cell titles and text;
* Easy to customize each graphic symbol used inside Flash;
* Optionally set the main XML configuration file path in HTML using FlashVars
2.accordion style,drop shadow effect.
3.support jpeg,gif,png,swf files.
4.support set drop shadow effect round, the display width,height,delay time,pic width and information style(color,alpha,spacing,upward) etc...
5.descriptions of each loaded object support html format.
6.each object can be given a custom link to open a new window.