alphabetize entire rows by first word of first column
I have a spreadsheet which I need to alphabetize. in column A are 400 domain names. all of the domain names start with the word GLOBAL and then another word. about 200 of them start with the word GLOBAL and then follow with a hyphen before the word. I wish to alphabetize the entire spreadsheet on the column A and IGNORE the hyphen so that the spreadsheet will be alphabetized on column A by the word following the word GLOBAL. PLEASE HELP HOW TO DO THIS? perhaps some macro formula can ignore the hyphen?
I am trying to alphabetize information in column A on 9 sheets.
The first top 15 rows won't alphabetize I already made sure that it has No
header row checked What can I do
I have four columns filled with data. Now I want to alphabetize the first column, but also want that the data in the other three columns move with the relevant item in the first column.
How do you alphabetize street addresses within a column? When I sort according to address, it sorts according to the number (not the street name). It is more important to group the street names than the street numbers.
Related Applications & Scripts
Advanced Word Repair (AWR) is the best Word recovery tool in the world. It uses advanced technologies to scan the corrupt or damaged Microsoft Word documents(.doc files) and recover your data in them as much as possible, so to minimize the loss in file corruption.
The Word Link Script of texmedia is a pro word ad management script created to run word-cloud sites like 500Words.com and others. Huge features in the known quality of texmedia are included, no other word link script offers! You can create your own word link site in minutes without having knowledge in php or html. You can easily edit and customize everything via the powerfull online administration area. There are so many settings possible making this script unique! Check out the demo version and you will be convinced of this high class script.
A corruption implies data losses. Many other document recovery programs recover corrupted documents from a single file. The result of such recovery is a document with probable data losses. In contrast to other recovery software, Office Regenerator regenerates Microsoft Office documents not from a single file, but from the entire disk and without any losses of data.
Recovering deleted and overwritten documents
If a Microsoft Office document was deleted, the program will scan the entire disk to find contents of the deleted document. If the contents of the document were overwritten, it will be regenerated from file fragments found on the disk.
Recovering from deleted partitions and reformatted disks
The product supports all versions of FAT and NTFS and regenerates Microsoft Office documents even from lost, deleted partitions and reformatted disks.
- Ability to recover Microsoft Word 97-2010 documents
- Ability to recover deleted and overwritten files
- Ability to recover corrupted documents from entire disk instead of retrieving data from a single file that allows to recover documents even in the most desperate cases
- The product ignores file system, scans disk at physical level. It supports all versions of FAT and NTFS and regenerates files even from lost, deleted partitions, and from reformatted disks
- Preview feature* (currently limited) - try the software before buy it
- Autosave allows continuing recovery, terminated at any stage. When you purchase the full version, you can continue recovery, which was started by means of the demo version
- Filter Option - easy find the documents you need among all recovered files
Minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Additional partition for recovered documents (not required, but highly recommended)
- Sufficient free space on destination disk to store recovered documents
30-day money back guarantee, Unlimited license period for a version purchased, Free minor updates for all 2011 versions, Large discounts on major upgrades.
This plugin is design to download and archive all of your WordPress blog content (including meta data) as a Microsoft Word (MS Word .doc) document. This is useful for clients who prefer to see all of their content laid out in a Word Doc as opposed to seeing it in real time on their website.
This plugin requires that you are running WordPress version 3.0 or greater. You can read more about WordPress and download the most recent version from WordPress.org...