Adding Title to Secondary Axis Office 2003
I am using Office 2007 and used clustered cylinder chart I am trying to use
secondary axis by selecting data series, but I am not able to select the secondary axis how to do it, same thing I am able to do it in office 2003 for clustered column chart,
I have excel 2003, I am trying to add a secondary value axis to my chart, I
I have Excel 2003 and set up a chart with a secondary axis. Excel is
defaulting to listing my first two values on the Primary X axis and the third value on the Secondary X axis. What I need is the reverse. I need the first value as the Prime X axis and last two values as the Secondary X axis. How so I switch a single value from Prime to Secondary X axis.
I am working with a line-column on 2 axes chart . Columns are charted on the primary axis and a line is charted on the secondary axis. I am trying to add a second line to the secondary axis.
Related Applications & Scripts
With this advanced line chart applet you can setup an interactive chart of your data. Many advanced features are included, such as a tip text window and curve fitting abilities.
- Smooth bezier curves can be fitted to your data.
- The applet has a tip text measurer, which is activated when the user moves the mouse pointer across the chart.
- An unlimited number of curves are supported and axis ranges are automatically calculated for the curves.
- A color value, label text and tip text description for each line can be specified.
- Supports a background image.
- Specify font type, font size and font style of the text and title.
- You can specify the axis color, text color, title color, selection color, background color, the description text and background color.
- Compatible with any Java compatible browser.
Office Backup is a backup software designed for automatic backing up data of PCs running Windows operating systems. It allows you to protect important data from loss or damage by regularly creating backups and storing them to secured storage media or servers. And then, if something happens to your PC, you will be able to restore all information in a matter of minutes.
With Office Backup you can perform both files-based and image-based backup of your HDD. The program has a simple Wizard-driven interface and can be easily utilized by users of all levels of computer expertise. It provides an easy way to enable backup compression, encryption, and to schedule tasks to take place automatically. Supported OS include Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 and Windows Server 2008/2003/2000.
FlashyTitle is a quick and easy way to deliver notifications to your users. Have you ever noticed how popular sites like Facebook also give you notifications in the title bar? Now you can easily do this too! FlashyTitle is a lightweight script that enables you to add single notifications or even a rotating notification queue, with customizable time intervals. Its an easy way to make your notifications more flexible and your users will love it!
Grab the title and meta tags from a remote URL with one click. No more wasting time sifting through the source code (HTML) to find what your looking for! Know what Keywords and Description your competitors are using
Make your images stand out! Give them a better title solution!
- no CSS needed
- JS/HTML code generator included
- works in every layout and float setup
- 2 positions: top & bottom
- adjustable animation speed and type
- adjustable label colors, opacity and alignment
- cross-browser support
- only one JS file to include